What we collect:We primarily collect information & data directly from you. In order to provide the necessary service of helping you reduce business energy consumption and cost, the personal data we collect from you and process is:
- your name and job title
- your contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- utilities consumption cost and usage
Why we use your personal informationThe information collected from you will be used to provide you with the products and services we can offer you and to allow us to develop our business relationship with you.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to understand your business needs and provide you with a better service
- to provide you with the quote you have requested
- for the ongoing administration of any service we provide & to carry out any ongoing obligations we owe to you
- for internal recording keeping to assess and maintain compliance and to meet our legal obligations
- to allow us to improve the products and services we offer to you and to notify you of any changes to products and services
- to offer new products and services to you which are relevant and appropriate, and only to the extent that would be reasonably expected
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you (with your consent where relevant)
- to ensure our records are accurate and up to date
- to establish, defend or exercise our legal rights
Sharing personal information with third parties
- It is necessary to share your data with energy suppliers in order for them to provide us with quotations for you.
- We will not sell your data to third parties.
- We work with other companies that provide services such as:
- LED LIGHTING
- THERMODYNAMIC HOT WATER SYSTEMS
- SOLAR PV & BATTERY STORAGE
- POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
- TELECOMS – mobile, landline, broadband
- MERCHANT PROCESSING SERVICES.
The Supervisory AuthorityThe Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. You have a right to lodge complaints with them, including when you are dissatisfied with our response to you.
To find out more about them, Click here.
To contact them, either visit their website, dial 03003 123 1113 or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
If you would like further information about us and what we offer, we would be delighted to hear from you.